Thursday 12 January 2012

simple update

Just a quick update.
Off season is officially over. I'm planning the season out. Starting out with the boxing, then three half ironman. Distance then hopefully a marathon to finish the season.
The formal boxing training starts next week so until then I've kicked in my own base training to get a bit of shape and conditioning back.
The off season was too long and I've lost too much fitness, but I'm getting focused again. I've now trained 10 days in a row with bike, run and strength training sessions. I'm aiming to keep this little string of sessions going till Sunday totally 13 days in a row. After that I'll take one day off then the boxing training kicks in and I will definitely blog on how that goes :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well done on pulling your mindset back on track!

    Look forward to reading about your progress, be safe and the best of luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete